Friday, December 28, 2012

Congrats, Emily!

Last week, Lindsay's little sister Emily was married to Brian Smith. I have watched Emily grow up from second grade and the family has always known how much I have loved her. There was a time when I know I was her favorite, but not anymore! The same thing is going to happen with Brynn...


Emily's sisters made crepes for the wedding and they all did a fantastic job!
Maddie and Isabelle
Adam was an awesome busboy! The reception was a success because of him.
Have you ever seen a cuter little man?

3 comments:

  1. Love it Ry! You're my second favorite;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fact, i have not seen a cuter little man. he's so dang handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good lookin family! Tell Linds that her outfit is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete