Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Carol 2012

We just finished with our run of A Youth Christmas Carol. I had a fabulous cast and we received some great comments about the show. Many said that it was just as enjoyable and professional as the adult version! I am proud of the work these kids do and I still love the experience of being their director.

My awesome boys. Adam played "Boy Scrooge" and Max was his best mate "Samuel." They had such a fun time and made a lot of new friends.
My production assistant Jenna King. She has been with me since our first production in 2007. I only have her for one more year before she leaves for school. I will miss her and all she does for our program. Plus a rare photo of me on my blog. I realize that I am not pictured very often--mostly just my family. My forehead looks lengthy, but I like my hair.
The cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment