Thursday, July 7, 2011

Best Animated Voices Conclusion

Number 1 absolutely goes to Eddie Murphy's performance of Mushu from Mulan!



I don't know why this performance is giving second billing to his Donkey character from Shrek. Donkey is great, but Mushu is historical. So many great moments and great lines. I could watch this performance over and over and never tire of it!

Best lines:
Mulan: [Mulan and Mushu escape back to shore from Yao, Ling, and Chin-Po] Boy, that was close.
Mushu: No! [brushes his teeth] That was vile! You owe me big. 

Mushu: [tossing Cri-Kee from the porridge] Hey, get outta there! You gonna make people sick!

Mushu: So a couple of guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky, picky, picky. Well, myself, I kinda like that corn chip smell.

Mushu: Did you see those Huns? They popped out of the snow, like daisies!

Mushu: You're lucky? Do I look like a sucker to you?
[Cri-Kee chirps again]
Mushu: What you mean, a loser? How 'bout if I pop one of your antennas off, and throw it across the yard? Then who's the loser, me or you? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad this is your #1. He is my favorite. SUPER FUNNY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete