Friday, May 20, 2011

Tooting

I have to toot a horn here for a bit. For The Daily Herald's "Best Of 2011" our acting studio at Hale Center Theater Orem was voted #1! Yay! This is a studio that I built from the ground up and have worked hard at for the past 8 years. It has evolved over time and become something that I am really proud of. It fulfills a creative side in my life and allows me to work with youth in a setting other than school. Today we have auditions for "The Emperor's New Clothes," a musical that I wrote the book for. It will be our 8th full-length children's production! I love doing what I do at the theater. I look forward to each new production and class. I definitely haven't done it all on my own; there are others who have helped build it, but I couldn't be more pleased with where it is today.

"Christmas Carol" cast. Tami Crandall is our costumer and she is amazing!

1 comment: