Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alan Rickman Rocks!

Die Hard is one of the best movies of all time! Not only was it just a great film, but it introduced Alan Rickman to America! He plays such a great villain (Robin Hood and Quigley Down Under) and is also incredible in other roles (Sense and Sensibility, Galaxy Quest, Love Actually). But I think he will always be remembered best for playing Severus Snape in the Harry Potter films. I cannot wait to see how he handles this final film. He recently wrote a letter to J.K. Rowling and published in it Empire Magazine. I have posted it below. Love Alan Rickman!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Ryan. I loved his feelings while reading his last lines, and how he came to be a part of the movies. My favorite series of books hands down. I remember shedding a few tears as I finished the last book...what a great story!

    ReplyDelete