Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best Films of 2011

It's a little late, but I need to share my top five films of 2011. There are still quite a few films I haven't seen that were released this year, but I have to say that this year was less than stellar on the film front. I really enjoyed the five I will be sharing with you over the next few days, though. They include action, sports, animals and a certain boy wizard...

#5-War Horse, directed by Steven Spielberg. The more I have thought about this film, the more I seem to like it. The performances were fabulous, the setting and landscape was just breathtaking (I want to live on the boy's farm) and it just swept me up.

#4-Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol, directed by Brad Bird. Wow! This movie was just awesome! Tom Cruise is a true movie star. HE gave 100% to this film and made it so much fun to watch. The action was non-stop, the story was a lot of fun, and the characters were multi-layered. Doesn't get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment