Friday, January 13, 2012

Best Film of 2011

#1-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2, directed by David Yates. I am a fan of the epic film genre. Dances with Wolves, Forrest Gump, obviously Lord of the Rings, and this Harry Potter conclusion. I was thoroughly happy with the final installment of this amazing series. I posted in 2011 my thoughts and feelings about this movie. Alan Rickman was genius, the three mains captured the sadness and desperation that I felt from the books, and the visuals were just stunning! There were things I didn't like, but you are always going to get that from a book adaptation. Overall, probably my favorite film in the series.

Honorable mentions:
The Lincoln Lawyer
Fast Five 
Thor
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil


And I'm already calling my favorite film of 2012:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree!!!!! LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you finally gave Thor a chance. And I agree, I can't freakin' wait for the Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete