Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

I ran out of the Percocet this past weekend and my body is going through some serious withdrawls. I think I consumed over a hundred pills in the past month and a half--man, I miss the euphoria. My bum is still felling pretty bad. I can sit, but not for too long--and some positions are just killer. I have been stretching out my body this week and next week I plan on returning to cardio and weight training. I hate surgery and getting myself back to normal, but if I was told I had to go back in for another infection cleaning and that I would be prescribed more pain killers... I wouldn't even hesitate! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man am I in trouble. . . If its that hard for you to get off percocet after a month of taking it, what is it going to be like for me after taking it 3 times a day since 2007? Sometimes when I miss a dose I get all shaky and paranoid. Unfortunately for me, though, is that the euphoria you speak of is gone for my percocet days. I barely feel anything when I take it anymore except the very teeny tiny edge it takes off my pain. So now I just cry in a ball on the floor instead of trying to jump off bridges. Um, I feel like I've shared too much information. A fellow Lymie told me her doc prescribed her medical marijuana, and that it is helping so much. Plus its natural, so you don't get horrible side effects and damage to the kidneys and liver. But I just can't bring myself to ask a doctor for marijuana. I guess I will have to dream of the euphoria in my sleep. Wow. Feel free to delete my comment.

    ReplyDelete