Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back to my list

Here's a couple more sequels you should check out if you haven't already had the pleasure:

More Han Solo, better Han Solo, Han Solo finally making his moves on Leia, and the all-time classic response when Leia tells Han she loves him--"I know." Everything about this film is better than the original.

Spider-Man 2 came out before the onslaught of everything comic book, so it still seemed fresh. It followed a similar pattern of Superman 2 (look for it on my list coming soon)--the hero is conflicted and wants to give up his heroic destiny because of a dame. What a sap! Some people didn't like Tobey McGuire in these films, but I thought he was perfect. By the way, end your Spider-Man watching with this film--don't even bother with 3.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Spiderman 2 is great. I just ordered the Blu-Rays for the Star Wars saga. SO EXCITED! We should watch them in your new home theater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched 3 - and I agree this one was great. Have you noticed most of your selections are part 2? I wonder if it's hard to keep up the greatness through 3 movies. Although I'd say LOTR 3 is my fave.

    ReplyDelete