Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brynnie Boo!


Brynn just turned 3 years old! I can't believe she is this old. I wanted to share a few thoughts on her and why we love her so much. Brynn does the funniest things in the world. She will give you a look or do an action of some kind that just makes us laugh. I know it shouldn't be funny, but when she gets mad she says, "I kill you, Mom." I have to hide my smile when she does that (the joy of having older brothers). She loves Disney princesses, which is hokey, but she loves it and it's fun to watch her dress up and dance and sing like them. She can be absolutely crazy sometimes. She gets in a mood and goes berserk. It's great! I don't want her to grow up anymore. Someday she is going to find a man more important than me. I think I just might kill him and hide the body.


2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Maddie's favorite girl. Ryan, I can just see you standing at the door with a certain expression on your face when she leaves for her first date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bonnie! I absolutely love this girl.

    ReplyDelete