Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Top Fives!

My cousin Marnie has been listing some of her favorite things of 2010. It has inspired me to do the same (since I can't think of much else to write about right now--and I love lists!). So I will be posting different lists each day of some of my faves of 2010. First list: MOVIES! (in no particular order)

FAVORITE MOVIES OF 2010

Loved this film! It had emotion, suspense, and an amazing performance by James Franco (who knew?). But what sold it for me was Danny Boyle and his vision. An amazing director.

I know this was also the year of Toy Story 3, but I think I enjoyed Dragon more. Great music, great choice of voices, and this was great to see in 3D. All around great!

I have a huge man-crush on Leo and he delivered in this film. He is so good in anything he does. I forgot about everything else when I was watching this movie. It totally wrapped you up in its world. The hallway scene is one of the best things ever put on film.

I anticipated this film more than any other this year! Lindsay and I saw it on the IMAX screen and it was so great! I thought the visuals in the film were perfect and the main three have come a long way with their characters. Ron stole the show for me! Loved it.

I'm not on Facebook and may never be, but this film was awesome. Great music, great performances. I was hooked the entire show. Can't wait to see it again.
Well, there you have it. It was a tough one to narrow down, but I am pleased with my list. I will include my runner-ups though.
The Crazies
Kick-Ass
Toy Story 3
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
The Town

No comments:

Post a Comment