Tuesday, March 12, 2013

5 Years Old!

Today (Mar. 13) is Brynn's 5th birthday! Her favorite thing is horses and not eating anything. For her birthday we took her out a day early. We had some pizza (which she ate) at California Pizza Kitchen...

You know how they say that the camera adds 10 pounds, well in my case I think it adds 10 inches to my forehead. Holy frick.

Then we walked over to Build-a-Bear for Brynn's first adoption? I think they call it. Anyway, she picked a kitten and named it Fluffy. The guy helping her was pretty awesome. He only had one hand, but he was amazing at putting that cat together.

She didn't really like rubbing the heart on her hair, belly, lips, etc.
She didn't want to stop giving her kitty a bath.

 The other night we were closing things up when we found a song that Brynn had recorded on the DS. We listened to this thing at least ten times and could not stop laughing. I love my little girl so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment