Saturday, January 26, 2013

Looper



This year was not my favorite for films. Last year I had a hard time narrowing down my top five. This year I'm having a hard time even putting together a top five. However, this was also not a strong movie going year for Lindsay and I. We always seem to have bad luck in theaters--crappy projector, lame audience, etc. Going out to a movie is not our favorite thing anymore. We have a great little home theater system downstairs that is much more convenient. So I still have many films to catch up on: Lincoln, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Moonrise Kingdom, Silver Linings Playbook.

Last night I watched Looper. My top five is coming together! What a great film. Totally original, great visuals, and of course anything with Bruce Willis is my kind of film. The movie was in my dreams and I woke up this morning still playing out the story. I love these types of films. Also, I was yelling at the screen during the last 5 minutes! "Nooooooooo!!!" Watch the movie and you will know why.

1 comment: