Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

There are so many things to be thankful for! Here's a list:

The Hale ranch house in Grover, Utah.
Disneyland and that it connects me to my youth.
Good books.
My job at school and my work at the theater. I love both--I have hard years every now and then with school (having a REALLY hard year right now), but then I get to go to the theater where I feel like I am making a difference.
My home.
Music. I am falling asleep to music lately. I could not live without music.
Good food. I love good food.
Movies--there's little wonder why I have a movie reel tattooed on my butt.
Health. I may not be Thor, but I am so grateful I have use of my faculties.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Atonement of the Savior. No greater blessing.
Ambien. I need to get off it.
My mom and dad, brother and sisters and in-laws. I am where I am today because of the opportunities they blessed me with in my life.
My four wonderful children and that they are all healthy and strong.
And finally, this wonderful woman... How could you not be grateful to have someone like her in your life?

3 comments:

  1. how tender:) i'm grateful for you, and for all you've taught me, not just school lessons, but life lessons as well. thank you for all you do!!

    p.s. do you really have a tattoo on your butt?! hahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post Ryno. Such a gorgeous picture of your girls. I need to make a thankful list too. Helps you see how much you're getting blessed without even knowing it. I'm grateful for you Ryno! P.S. I finally got my tutu site up and running, and there are pics of Brynn on there if you want people to see them. Spread the word for people to help pay for our treatments! Love you, Ryno. www.coocoofortutus.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Ryan. We are sure thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete