Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Old Photos

A few years ago my computer crashed and we lost all of our early digital photos. Sucked so bad! I've wised up since then and all of our photos are now protected. I've been going through the ones we lost (we have them as thumbnails, but can't make them any bigger) and found some old gems that didn't get lost somehow...

Kam and Adam's first trip to Disneyland! Adam was such a chunk!

One of our favorite Disneyland photos.

Carlee, Paisley and Kourtney--a few kids from my favorite class ever! They all just started college. I'm old.

BreAnn, Kourtney, and Caitie, also from the best class ever!



4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! i remember kam and adam at that age SO WELL! and those pictures? holy cow!! so young. so ugly. so glad i'm grown up and look at least a little better!!

    and i need to come visit you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always been beautiful, Car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with Carlee on this one!! so embarrassing... but so glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you guys are freaking! These pictures are full of nostalgia! One of the best years of my life! No need to be embarrassed about the past--you should see my freshman picture! Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete