Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Down Time

So I am feeling quite a bit better and hope to be out of this infection funk. I see the doctor on Friday for a final analysis, but things are looking good--there's no puss! For those who have not had the experience of laying down on your side or stomach for about three weeks straight, trust me, you are not missing out on something that should be on a bucket list. It's hard to read from that angle, so thankfully I had my laptop from school to keep me busy. Here's a list of what I watched:

2 full seasons of Scrubs
1 and 1/2 seasons of Friends
Lethal Weapon 1 and 2
Oceans 11, 12, and 13 (loved 12 so much more this go around)
Miracle on 34th Street (I know...it's only August)
Hurt Locker
That Thing You Do!
Home Alone
Patriot Games
Joe vs. the Volcano
Too many Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives to count
Grown Ups
Return To Me
You've Got Mail

I know there were many more, but I can't think of what they are--I'm on Percocet right now, so a little fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment