Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photo Catch-Up

We just downloaded a bunch of photos, so I thought I would post a few. Enjoy!

Brynn with Spike, our bearded dragon. He has grown a ton since we got him (4 years ago?).

Kam with the 50cc at the ranch. SO much fun!

Love this picture!

Max had a pirate birthday with his friends.

Brynn will change into a new princess dress about 10 times each day. She is going through her "Snow White" phase right now.

Adam is in soccer and he rocks! He makes at least 5 goals each game. The kid has skills!

Look at that background! We live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

We just had our school carnival and I was asked to dress as the Mad Hatter. Beard is a bit long for the part, but I've been growing it for Mustache May. I'll post some awesomely horrid photos soon.
The family on Easter. Max did not want to take this photo.

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stinkin cute! Brynn in her costume reminds me of Maddie at that age, she loved the whole princess scene. That Mad Hatter is the best!...I wonder where Brynn gets that "dress up bug" from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will admit, i've only seen brynn once since she was born. and she was teeny. now she's all big and ADORABLE! love your family. you're all the cutest.

    ReplyDelete