Sunday, April 3, 2011

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!


I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This weekend we have heard from a living prophet of God--President Thomas S. Monson. It is a time for me to reevaluate my life and look for ways to be a better person. I have a testimony that God lives and that His son Jesus Christ is my redeemer. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It was translated by His prophet of the Restoration, Joseph Smith. All of my blessings in life come from God. My family has been sealed together by the authority of the priesthood and we will be together forever. They are the greatest blessing in my life. I hope this testimony finds its way to someone that needs to hear it and brings them closer to the Savior.

3 comments: