Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 weeks, 3 albums

I usually get 6-7 new albums a year. Some of them are duds, some of them are absolute gems! I've gone a bit crazy the past three weeks in getting three new albums. . . and I am in love with all of them!

I saw the movie and had to get the soundtrack. Great 80's throwback songs and fantastic score.
I love Mumford and Sons. Such great passion for their music. It gets better every time I listen to it. They just released a music video for "Lover of the Light." So good.
I saw a preview the other day for the movie Rust and Bone. Watch it on apple.com. The music made the trailer. I looked it up and purchased the whole album. It's made my life better. One of the best albums I've purchased in years.

1 comment:

  1. How have I failed to follow your blog until now? I love it! Ps. Mumford's album is on repeat at our house. Miss you guys! -Kate

    ReplyDelete