Sunday, September 23, 2012

Disneyland-Day 3

I think one of my favorite things about going to Disneyland is waking up knowing that the day ahead of me is just time spent with my kids in a place I love. I don't have to worry about school or games or schedules or test scores, etc. It's just a break. But it's usually Day 3 when my mind starts realizing that I only have one more day...

The always popular suckers.
Mark Twain riverboat. I love this place because I know that Disney walked here.

Kam refused to stand in for this picture. Right now he's too cool. In a few years he'll go through the phase of thinking it's cool to get a photo with Mickey--because then he can show his girlfriends and they'll go, "Awwwww, look how cute."

I can't believe how old they look!


No comments:

Post a Comment