Thursday, December 8, 2011

Underrated Gem

Lindsay and I get a subscription to Entertainment Weekly and this past week's edition had a great interview with Steven Spielberg. There are a few people that I wish I had the pleasure of knowing in my life. I have mentioned my love of Walt Disney, but another great legend is Spielberg. I could have read his interview all day--I wish it were longer. He seems to be a true gentleman and someone who has a great and deep love for film. I would thoroughly enjoy sitting down and having a long conversation with him.


Anyway, the only disappointment I had in the article was the complete omission of anything related to his film Always. I love this show! I haven't seen it in a few years, but it used to be one of my favorites. The film as a whole was a bit disjointed--it had some truly random things. But it is a classic love story and one that you should not miss. If you have not seen it, please rent or buy it soon. Once again, it featured a beautiful score by John Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment