Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best of TV list

I wish I was a bit more excited about TV programming right now. There's some good stuff on, but really only one or two shows that Lindsay and I always look forward to. Some great shows have faltered a bit and are now only just so-so. But our absolute favorite is my number 1 pick! It keeps getting better and better.

#5-We stopped watching Survivor for a while, but got back into it this past season. Always a fun show. This current season looks like it should be a great one!       
#4-"Community" used to be brilliant! It has faltered a bit this season, but the past couple of episodes have been good. Best all time episodes are the "zombie" episode, the "paintball war" episode and the newest "Dungeons and Dragons" episode. Classics!
#3-Not currently on, but "The Walking Dead" has become a favorite. Season 2 won't begin until this fall and I can't wait.
#2-I love "Chuck" and I think I'll always love it. It has faltered a time or two, but I can't stop watching it. I love the characters and I have downloaded more new music as a result of it! Great stuff.
#1-BEST SHOW ON TV! If you're not watching it, START! A bit edgy, but always awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Good picks Ryan. We are obsessed with "Modern Family" in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree about Justified! The new heavy is the scariest one yet - reminds me of Kathy Bates in Misery, a bit. My favorite character, ok, after Raylan, is Boyd Crowder. Too bad I'm caught up - guess I'll watch Fringe til the next one is on.

    ReplyDelete