Monday, November 29, 2010

Top 5 Christmas Movies

This is a tough one. Try to narrow down all the great Christmas movies to just five. But my clear shot is the one I loved most when I was a kid: "A Christmas Story." So many quotable lines ("Not a finger!") and such a classic feel. Love it! My Christmas is not complete unless I watch each of these (and more).

  1. A Christmas Story
  2. White Christmas
  3. It's a Wonderful Life
  4. Home Alone 1 and 2
  5. Christmas Vacation (had to remove Elf from the list)

5 comments:

  1. How about a top 10 list? Or even a top 20?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be to easy. A Top 5 adds more stress to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I saw "A Christmas Story" was in 1989 and it had just come out on VHS. We have seen it dozens of time since then...my favorite too! Christmas Vacation is a classic, gotta love cousin Eddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's also hard not to include Miracle on 34th Street - the new one. You can't beat the hotness of Dylan McDermott for getting you in the Christmas spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete